If Civil War Two breaks out, all bets are off! That bears repeating. As stated in previous blogs, I am an opponent of secession and want to head off a new civil war. But I’ve always admitted that my point of view might very well be doomed. Again, if Civil War Two breaks out, all bets are are off!
So how close are we?
The blurb on the back of Thomas Chittum’s original 1996 book said this:
Civil War II isn’t just a nightmare anymore. Social, political and economic forces are pulling America apart and driving her toward a bloody war that may fracture the nation into several different countries, divided along ethnic lines. Riots . . . gangs . . . militias . . . exploding crime rates . . . mass immigration . . . rising unemployment . . . falling wages . . . these are all factors that will fuel the fires of war.
Chittum penned these lines back in 1996. Have things gotten better or gotten worse? To pose the question is to know the answer.
Here are some checklists to look for from Chittum as to the movement towards Civil War Two:
1) Watch for racially split juries.
2) Resegregation: Watch for Africans & other minorities demanding, and often getting, separation facilities for themselves, another clear sign that they’re continuing to reject co-option.
3) Watch for Washington DC to increasingly resemble the capital of some banana republic under siege by revolutionaries and mobs.
4) Watch for the military to assume police duties.
5) Watch for the emergence of “no-go” areas for the police in our cities, areas abandoned by the police and left to the control of street gangs.
6) Watch for a so-called slave tax refund or some similar vehicle that will automatically subsidize all blacks for life.
7) Watch for the collapse of the US dollar as the world’s premier currency.
And so it goes.
We’ll close from some chilling words from CIVIL WAR TWO, THE COMING BREAKUP OF AMERICA:
Watch for a certain picture. We’ve all seen this picture countless times before, a picture from Beirut, Budapest, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Yugoslavia, Somalia–a burnt-out tank, perhaps the charred corpse of a crewman protruding through a hatch, and jubilant rebels posing atop the tank waving assault rifles and a flag. Someday we shall see this picture in our newspapers yet again, and this time taken on American soil. The tank, the dead crewman, and rebels will all be American except for the flag, which will be a Mexican, Aztlan, New Afrika, or Confederate flag. When we see this picture, it will be too late. Civil War II will be upon us.