Civil War II isn’t just a nightmare anymore.
Social, political and economic forces are pulling America apart and driving toward a bloody war that may fracture the nation into several different countries, divided along ethnic lines. Riots . . . gangs . . . militias . . . exploding crime rates . . . mass immigration . . . rising unemployment . . . falling wages . . . these are all factors that will fuel the fires of war.
The above is from the blurb on the back of the original 1996 edition of Tom Chittum’s book, CIVIL WAR TWO The Coming Breakup of America.
The last chapter in the book has a detailed checklist of key factors which measure our march towards Civil War II. Let’s look at some weighed against the backdrop of 2009 and the first year of the Obama Regime.
1) If the racial tattooing of ethnic classifications on ID cards and other documents persists, we’ll know the countdown clock is ticking. Every time you see a blank for your ethnic group on a form, think Civil War II.
2) If illegal aliens are allowed to vote, even in local elections, it will be another unmistakeable signal that American citizenship, and therefore America itself, is finished. If the millions of illegal aliens are granted amnesty and get the vote, it will mean open immigration and a giant step towards Civil War II.
3) The abolition of the right to bear arms. This must be done to reduce the military potential of those assigned to the bottom tier of the emerging multi-ethnic American Empire. Those in higher tiers will retain their guns–and thereby their military resources–through devices such as the Nation of Islam’s security company and street gangs. Imperial conversion cannot be completed without breaking the military potential of the white working class, the historic key to military dominance of North America.
4) Watch for racially split juries.
5) Watch for the military to assume police duties.
6) Watch for the establishment of an elite military force to serve as an internal counterinsurgency force.
7) Watch for Washington DC to increasingly resemble the capital of some banana republic under siege by revolutionaries and mobs.
9) Watch for further replacement of individual rights by group rights, group rights based on ethnic group.
10) Watch for non-governmental organizations acquiring military power.
110 Watch for real political power to continue to shift from our elected officials to the courts, and thus away from the American people.
12) Watch for more instances of real political power flowing from American institutions to international bodies.
13) Watch for minorities and radical whites to continue to seize control of American institutions.
14) Watch for secessionist movements and other movements seeking autonomy on American soil.
15) Watch for race-based political parties, a sure sign of racial polarization.
16) Watch for the emergence of “no-go” areas for the police in our cities, areas abandoned by the police and left to the control of street gangs.
17) Watch for a so-called slave tax refund or some similar vehicle that will automatically subsidize all blacks for life.
18) Watch for court orders and other schemes mandating more voting districts in which blacks are intentionally a majority.
19) Watch other multi-ethnic empires for ethnic violence, general loss of democracy, increasing poverty, waves of refugees and their actual breakup in ethnic warfare.
20) Watch for the spread of walled suburbs, euphemistically labeled as gated communities.
21) Watch for more mind control hoaxes by the establishment media.
22) Watch for an increasing percentage of minorities in our military, the use of foreigners in our military, the use of UN troops on our soil, or even the establishment of an American Foreign Legion.
We could go on, but you get the picture. You’re urged to read Thomas Chittum’s entire book.
Among items remaining: Clandestine groups of white officers to form within our federal, state and local police. More help wanted ads requiring applicants to be bilingual. And, the biggie–watch for the collapse of the US dollar as the world’s premier currency.